Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Post 212d

-        One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @3465. anyways, final, final events for Friday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Daddy Bear and I will enjoy our weekly sleep-in till 10am, where Besta will mind me till 1pm. In the arvo, I’m hoping to watch the latest episode of NRL Rookie and Kim will come mind me between 4pm and 6pm. Meaning if I’m really lucky, I may even get TWO HOURS of reading in! :D Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: