Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday Post 211c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1763. anyways, continuing today’s events?
- After doing shoelace tying practice with PIG mum, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- that done, I wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with like half a chewy bagel torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also browse the current edition of the Southern Star and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles us out to Bellas Fruit Market to buy some groceries. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day and Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
- Before heading home, our final stop’s the Warrigal Plaza IGA to buy tinned pineapple (I’m foreseeing wraps for lunch next week); I also buy a yummy pork salad roll from Aunty Lien.
- Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Aunty Deana came to mind me from 12:30pm. Lucky PIG mum had found awesome Aunty Carly and Aunty Joanne to shout her out for lunch @ that BF place so rocked off soon after Aunty Deana arrived.
- Lunch was one yummy toasted tuna with tomato and onion sandwich cut into four squares. Thanks to Aunty Deana who added one slice of cheese for me. I also drank one mug of cold Milo, while Aunty Deana had her usual two minute noodles.
After lunch, after drinking about half a mug of wa I sat over – fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed TWELVE MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: