Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday Post 209

Good evening!! Firstly, today I’ve bee hard @ work plodding 2175 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Faithful’. Anyways, events for today?

~ Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That means it’s taken me seventh months to notch up @ least one whole month of awesome sleeps! Hopefully more are coming. ^^ Anyways, nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Don’t think I fell asleep before dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work, but immediately after he opened the garage door, PIG mum rushed downstairs, hit me with the eye goo, helped me slightly with a bra then left me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I did so after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more.
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, only because she didn’t wanna be late for work. Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll tie them myself toms morning~
-        After letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Lol, I seem to continuously forget what breakfast was! >< XD Prolly one slice of unbuttered toast with a tiny smear of yummy black sesame paste, one small half bowl of porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        When Kim arrives, I get into the car, buckle my seatbelt and we’re off! Destination Sunnybank Plaza, to watch the BFG, although our first stop’s to Bread Top to buy buns.
-        I take a seat while Kim goes to buy our tickets; before entering the cinema, we both use the loo once.
-        The BFG was a nice movie with some nice music. Poor Kim must’ve been bored senseless, though: I caught her opening her phone thrice. XD
-        Afterwards, we walked down to Coles and bought two loaves of bread, then back up to food court for lunch with Pastor Grace, Aunty Florry and little Naomi. For the long walk down and back up, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sung 25% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, scrunching Erf’s toes for all the important numbers. Usually, I close my left eye, but figured it wouldn’t be too smart trying to walk with one eye closed!
-        Aunty Florry and I both had chicken kaarage rice, Kim had curry chicken rice, Pastor Grace got sth from LiLi’s, while little Naomi slept; Pastor Grace explained that they’d just been on a playdate with Janice and baby Nathan!
-        After lunch, Kim tootled me home and I showered double time coz she said ‘twas almost 2pm. Still, I managed to sing 28% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        When PIG mum arrived home safely from work, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I let her nick half my yummy chicken naan bread, while we both drink a cup of Chinese tea and do some marketing research (i.e. read junk mail XD)
-        Before returning online, I use the loo once and do a stinky unspeakable. Actually, when I feel like doing one, I call out to PIG mum please for a mug of water, but don’t receive any response and decide she must be tending her vegie patch so just sit back, play Candy Crush and await her return. XD
-        Back online, nature calls twice more and both times, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        After finishing this blog post, I watched last week’s episode of NRL Rookie. It’s getting serious, now!
-        Realising that I’d finished the PISSY two hours that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I started continuing my movie review on Sceptre when suddenly I realised I hadn’t done the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum yet!
-        The first game I got was Observation Tower, and I tried that five times without reaching a Top 5 score, so I moved onto the next game.
-        Alas, I’d only just started playing it when dad arrived home, gleefully forced me offline and immediately FORCED L me to plod 800 steps on the cross trainer for him. I actually did 822 steps on that bloody thing and will therefore most definitely sing myself to sleep, SCREW counting! ><
-        After a tee change and loo trip, we settled down into dinner. Thanks to my dearest dad who saved me the BBQ chicken drumstick. ^^ PIG mum got me half a PLATEFUL of little tong vegetable and slightly less than half a bowl of rice.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of watercress soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Zev. Cripes, I’m still so embarrassed about what happened on Tuesday! XD ><
-        Seeing Aunty Ann for a massage afterwards; will doubtless munch half a toasted sandwich for lunch while PIG mum’s driving.
-        Then I can never remember who’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. XD Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: