Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Post 212c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ exactly 3333; lol, nice number! XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Before Era helped Ela stretch, I munched my half of a toasted chicken sandwich for lunch.
-        At Aunty Ann’s, I used the loo once then enjoyed a comfy massage. Lol, I’d only had time to ask Aunty Ann how she was and for Aunty Ann to tell me that I was her second client for today when PIG mum finished stuffing her half of the toasted sandwich down her gob, rushed inside and immediately took over the entire conversation! XD No worries; I just relaxed under Aunty Ann’s powerful minustrations.
-        Before we left her house, I used the loo once more and drank one mug of water.
-        Our final stop before returning home was Woolies to buy some groceries.
-        Back home, I’d opened the computer and hadn’t even started surfing the net when PIG mum gleefully FORCED L me outside and gleefully forced mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Luckily, I finished and was back inside before Aunty Lucia arrived~
-        When she signalled her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my hair today.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy little banana, one wee passionfruit and one mug of Chinese/green tea. Zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me the banana but (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) ‘twas only a small banana; I finished it in three mouthfuls meaning Aunty Lucia didn’t get to see how much PIG mum holds over me.
-        When she left, I used the loo once more then plopped back online.
-        Alas, when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline. After using the loo once, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her. ARGH, is it too much just to hope for ONE BLOODY DAY where I won’t haveta stand to do sth for PIG mum?? ><
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy broccoli (but I like cauliflower better than broccoli), three wee chunks of purple sweet potato, two tiny slices of ling fish (me: BAHAHA!! XD) and three lil chunks of soup pork.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of odd-tasting soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for today, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: