Friday, July 29, 2016

Saturday Post 171

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 595 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Set “Rules Of Life” For Your Children’. Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Either parent did go THUMPING around upstairs while ‘twas still pitch black and did wake me up, my idiot bladder immediately demanding, “Go!!” but I was like, “Dude, it’s still pitch black. Call again after the sun’s fully risen, please?’ Phew; nature didn’t call again till 7:20am~
- After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Right after I finish, PIG mum enters my room to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work. After she’s gone and dearest dad tucks me back into bed, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        At 7:50am, dad turned his chainsaw on! How’s one supposed to sleep through that racket?? XD But I did somehow fall back asleep, and didn’t wake again until dad turned on that noisy thing again @ 9:50am!
-        Besta arrived like five minutes early, but still gave me fifteen more minutes before getting me up. I shared with her how happy I was to say thanks and bye to Aunty Lien and she told me that after she left today, she was taking her daughter to their school fete!
-        I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth; thanks to Besta who squirted out some toothpaste for me.
Next I sat over the loo for one/two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast. Oem’s overjoyed that Besta remembers his name. XD Thanks to dad who left me half a slice of egg and ham for breakfast; thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea, sweetened with two sugars, and gave the teabag a suck. XD
-        But my real happiness was getting to read Fool’s Fate for sixty-five minutes! :D While I did so, Besta massaged Ela and watched Seven’s The Morning Show.
-        At midday, Besta took me again to the loo for one tinkle then made me one warm mug of Milo.
-        Back @ the gobbling :P table, I rang Aunty Lai and we chatted for just over eight minutes.
-        Meaning I got to read Fool’s Fate for another thirty-five minutes~
-        Before Besta left, she took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. She left me with one yummy bowl of fried rice and another of white tea with two sugars.
-        Just after she left, dearest dad rang, saying he was still @ Uncle Slam’s and to get PIG mum to ring him when she got home.
-        Actually, when she did get home, I gave her a bit of fried rice 9which Besta had added shallots to!) and did a stinky unspeakable before popping online. First up, I watched the newest episode of NRL Rookie~
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today.
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. PIG mum had better FINALLY lemme have lunch out with my church peers after service, I’m pretty sure I haven’t let her catch me holding onto anything this week! But I haven’t any plans for toms arvo … anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: