Friday, February 7, 2020

Frday Post 313d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2750 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm prolly not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; will shower @ 12:30pm cozKim doesn't come Saturday afternoons anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars! Was originally hoping to read Benny's memoirs for thee hours but think PIG mum has ordered I pen a letter to Nana?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead`
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: