Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Wednesday Post 316b

Heylo again and please excuse not only the previous post but yesterday's post too; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my plodding total for Tuesday's actually 2795; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "Who's The Judge?"; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rich Toward God"; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 273 steps (coz I've not left the house yet and I may not until choir later, so perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me) and fifthly, TWFT topic's "God's Recovery Plan For You" but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, super-briefly, yesterday's events first?
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7am~
  • Aimee and Davina came for the yearly review.
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio yesterday: stood most session, bent to floor about ten times for Ela to move object, weightshifting, reaching for both hands and successfully left first go!
  • Bought groceries from Asian Village, bought groceries from Woolies and then had a small bucket of yummy chicken kaarage chicken rice for lunch @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Shannon minded me from 4pm, took me to Toastmasters and then dropped me off @ BCAC before dropping Sparkless2 back home. She prolly left like five minutes early, since arrival time @ BCAC was 9:17pm.
  • I joined SG for sharing and the muttered prayer thing; Miki walked with me out to the hall and Charlie tootled me off to Maccas for dinner! (Supper for them)
  • Enoch tootled men home and I hit the sack. Zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: