Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday Post 315d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 779; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Keeping The Sabbath' and thirdly, our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Reality Of God' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed NINETEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just super-briefly, continuing last night's events?

  • We sang worship songs (Viv plays piano), started study on this new book and then shared supper @ Maccas.
  • Today: didn't go out today coz I didn't wanna haveta turn the alarm off. Made pizza with PIG mum for lunch and opened the door for Kim coz PIG mum went out. Showered then enjoyed a massive long read: finished Jimmy Barnes' memoirs!
  • Also opened door for Shelby - we went to choir tonight! Our new plan: after I get my cup of supper Shelby starts chatting with other members which gives me more time to continue eating. XD
  • Came home, got myself a spoon and then had dinner: rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower, some black fungus and like two thin slices of yummy pork. Oh, and one wee Chinese mushroom. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell, I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Thursday, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: