Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Post 313c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2702; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Nation's Conscience' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Does What We Do Matter'? Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, PIG mum lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to skoot my chair over to get for dinner, meaning February's already been satisfied thrice! Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce and some delicious BBQ chicken. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  •  Once I'd finished the last mouthful, Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and then I went and poured myself one cup of water to wash dinner down with. It wasn't too bad, standing, coz PIG mum was @ the gobbling :P table and I could brace my right hip against the drawers without her seeing. Then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: