Thursday, February 13, 2020

Friday Post 314c

Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1715. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • At 1:04pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:09. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:36pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:35. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Lol, when nature called fractionally before midnight and I used the pot :P and was back in bed before the new day started, I thought I was guaranteed an awesome night's sleep and could start a new awesome sleep streak, but my idiot bladder went full and demanded I relieve myself again @ 2:30am! >< XD
  • Did a stinky unspeakable after breakfast and watched Seven's morning news.
  • Made myself a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch.
  • Turned alarm on, got into car and saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum must've sorely missed not getting to yap incessantly @ him last Friday (I was @ the hospital for the MRI) but she more than made up for that today! XD
  • Went to Warrigal Square; brought one plate of sushi for arvo tea then went to Woolies and walked the length of the store to buy milk and then a box of tissues.
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm since she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I'm going out. Besta's minding me from 10am till 1pm; will shower @ 12:30pm because like I've just said, Kim doesn't come 4pm till 6pm anymore.
  • PIG mum has been bugging me to write Nana a letter for weeks now; will get to it toms. Otherwise I would've liked to read the new book club novel for three hours. Next week!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: