Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Wednesday Post 314c

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 714 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm realty still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home from choir tonight!! Righteo, continuing last night's events?
  • At 3:59pm I've finished ne game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:08pm I've played another game of Bejeweled lasting exactly five minutes. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because this morning the computer speed wasn't flash; I've also already played memorable games lasting 7:30 and 8:52!
  • Not only that, the table topics master (Alex?) picked me for Table Topics, calling me the resident foodie! Well I certainly love my food~ ^^
  • As Shelby was driving me back to Maccas, I messaged our small group and asking were we meeting for supper @ Maccas? We were, and after Matthew said he could gimme a lift home afterwards, asked Nat please to drop me off there and take Sparkless3 back home for me.
  • Thanks to Sarah who ordered the Happy Meal for me; since the party room was occupied we just took the comfy leather seats @ the back.
  • Last night I mostly chatted with Charlie, who sat opposite me. He's taking the GAMSAT later this year!
  • Suddenly Matt left early and I didn't realise until he'd pulled open the door! "Hey, you're my lift home tonight!" I called but he'd already left. Charlie laughs and says "We'll (meaning him and Viv) give you a lift home." XD
  • Got home, immediately hit the sack. Zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: