Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday Post 306d

Good evening again and one final greeting for Sunday! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 724. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?
  • I continued watching season three episode one of The Good Doctor, then @ 9pm walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's coming to help me up @ 8am and then dropping me off @ church for ESS. Her shift doesn't end till 11am but doubtless she'll demand I sign her off and she'll leave @ least five minutes early. XD
  • Would dearly love to have lunch out with ESS peers but basically resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh* 
  • Will probably haveta endure a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *another sigh*
  • But dad had better remember to take us out to dinner tonight and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: