Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Thursday Post 315b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1505 but secondly and way more importantly I'm still owed FIFTTY-ONE MINUTES online after watching the news!! Righteo, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:40am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P one hour later, before   I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • When Deb announced her arrival promptly @ 8am, PIG mum let her in. Dunno why she always asks me, "How long?" meaning how much more time do I require before getting up because it's always been fifteen more minutes! XD
  • After she comes back, Deb gets me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Thanks to Deb who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first official break this week~
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
Dunno why the news didn't load and the internet is so slow nothing is moving? Anyways:
- Deb took me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
- After a loo trip I grabbed Kylie Chan's Black Jade and read for more than one hour, finishing pg 275 at 9:42am, reaching pg 300 at 10:13, and reaching pg 335 at ,10:50m. I also found the book title on pg. 322 at 10:44am!
- After another loo trip, Deb and I take the escalator upstairs to Coles, grab a trolley and start shopping.
--Back downstairs we bump into our NZ friends, Mike and I keep forgetting the name of the woman! Maybe Deb will remember. Xd
- We finished shopping at Woolworths. Angela was Mannig the self serve checkouts; I asked her surely Caitlin wasn't still on lunch break? Nope, the poor thing called in sick~
---For lunch deb and I went to Ho Lin wah; thankfully the meals were easily translatable. XD i had the B meal, four fried chicken wings and a fried egg with rice and a cold milk tea; deb ordered Yeung chow fried rice; it comes with charsiu lups and prawy!
--back home I turned the alarm off and took a nice warm shower- hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- I had one tinkle before Deb turned the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Deb rekitted me I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last when she was giving wally back to Ela.
----back outside I tootles online and Deb cleaned the bathroom before coming back outside to tap at her smartphone for like twenty minutes before giving Ela a massage for like five minutes and then leaving, not even seeing me safely seated and putting the phone within my reach first! She is back next thuThurs~
- Wanted to watch the 6pm news but the internet just isntiworisn't? Luckily I have my mobile; also luckily PIG mum hasn't come downstairs yet. XD
--oms: seeing Ray early for massage and acupuncture because my MRI follow up is in the early arvo! It will be all fine; the hospital didn't ring~
- I'm looking forward to lunch out; I'd love Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant but PIG mum won't let me eat one lunch there so will probably eat at ho Lin Wah again.
Then Kim will mind me from 4pm till 6pm because she doesn't come satSatur anymore.
---ghteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week tomorrow!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Excuse all the mistakes in this post; I blame auto text. XD

No comments: