Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Post 303e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2152 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In It Together'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
  • Remembering how I almost missed the beginning of the news yesterday, today I headed over to the sofa @ 5:57pm. XD
  • Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher, sport by Shane Webcke and weather by Tony Auden. The most interesting surname I saw was 'Tsingos' and the most interesting surname I heard was 'Colombaris'. Yay, that's the 10TH time I've gotten to watch the bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've not even had dinner yet but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD
    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Better And Better'.

No comments: