Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday Post 305c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 705; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Suffering Showcase' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Ancient Promises'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dad got home, microwaved dinner and summoned me, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, like two wee slices of steamed and one tiny morsel of tasteless soup meat (so tasteless I couldn't tell was it pork/beef XD). For some reason dad randomly chucked a cow @ me? PIG mum finally tumbled downstairs from being n bed like all afternoon till well past 7pm to tell me to shut up so dad could keep bitching @ me? Dunno what's with him, but if he doesn't take us out for dinner toms night I'm either having lunch out with EM peers/not attending hydro next Monday. I'll Whatsapp dad that toms and tell him. Look on the bright side, though: since dad was too preoccupied with chucking a cow @ me and PIG mum too satisfied with herself by playing high and mighty and ignoring me, Ela didn't haveta hold the stupid dumbbell! XD Always look for the silver lining~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: