Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday Post 314d

Potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1880 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now fifty. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. I kept playing Bejeweled until 4pm then walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the most important numbers. Actually, I could've prolly finished @ 18% but took the initiative to fully lean briefly against the side rail first. XD
  • Now @ 6:38pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:18. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back outside, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was the yummy sushi I'd bought earlier from The Sushi Train plus one small mug of earl grey tea. Happiness was starting Jimmy Barnes' memoirs and reading that for one hour! Today I reached page twenty-five @ 5:24pm and finished page fifty @ 5:53pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically (I started twitching Ela whenever I reached a new paragraph and Kim would brush Ela for another few seconds and then stop again XD) for one hour while poking away @ her smartphone.
  • At 5:55pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and then back online, always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: