Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Post 304c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 720; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fighting Fair' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Mouse That Roared'. Actually, swap those around! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Yay, tonight I got to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin; that's the 11TH time this year I've gotten to watch the whole thing!
  • When I was summoned over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, PIG mum lemme use the spoon Besta washed before leaving for dinner; I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery FIVE times for all three meals this month already! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and like three slices of yummy chicken. Pity poor Ela had to let PIG mum gleefully force her to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell, I took my bowl over to the sink and then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, back to blogging now; hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: