Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday Post 316b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1077 (ha, told you I'd pass one grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Did You Know What You Were Getting Into?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unexpected Change'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dad arrived home, microwaved dinner and summoned me, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa Uncle Pong's silk melon, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, some beef and one yummy lil chunk of BBQ chook. Huge thanks to Deb who washed my breakfast spoon and gave it back to me before we left for the library this morning; that's the 11TH time this month I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for any three meals today! :D Over dinner, dearest dad and I just chatted about the church meeting he's having @ 7:30pm tonight with some church aunties and uncles.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Aunty Frances, James Hung, Pastor Samuel and maybe someone else have arrived for the meeting~
  • Me, I'm off continuing that assessment. Fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: