Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday Post 305d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now only stands @ 813. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am; I'm planning to read Ray Martin's memoirs for one hour, use the loo then turn the computer on before getting into the car coz Kim'll drop me off @ church for ESS before leaving.
  • Dunno what dad'll decide: will he lemme out for lunch with other ESS peers/will he take us out for dinner tonight and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice? His choice.
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: