Friday, February 7, 2020

Saturday Post 303b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 875. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Now @ 5:30pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting exactly ten minutes. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I logged outta everything, used the loo for one tinkle then sat and read for thirty more minutes. It's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Think I finished pg. 200 around 4:52pm.
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online. PIG mum came downstairs and bitched @ me, saying she'd heard me scoot my chair around upstairs. Well, I replied I'd actually walked over to get myself a spoon but I'd scooted the chair over to the fridge to get myself a cup of milk. She says that's not allowed either. Fine, will go thirsty next week and remind myself she gets pleasure outta that. Else learn to scoot the chair more quietly. XD
  • PIG mum also reminded me that Furious Fiction's happening! Will see can I scrawl sth for that~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope to s everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: