Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Post 302d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2855. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9:12pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:12. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play until toms, because I've already played two more memorable games, one lasting like 7:12 and the other 8:20!
  • Showered, had dinner but dad demanded I not return online till after the second set. 
  • Read Benny's memoirs until second set finished and then returned online.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: *sigh* doubt the parents even realise it, but Feb 3rd, 2020 will mark the 13TH year the cruel and unfaithful God destroyed my life with the brain injury. >< Doubt the parents will realise, but it's sure to be the first thought on my mind when I wake toms morning. Don't expect me to be all happy when I see Alyssa for OT then David for physio. I guess then I should just be thankful that I get outta hydro coz I'm having my period right now. Will prolly write a post in my new blog about it...
  • Tina's minding me from like 1pm till 4pm; 'tis the first time I'm seeing her in Feb and will let her try remember my routine. XD
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour then watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin!
  • Will remember to keep bugging dad that he owes us dinner out together since he refused to this week.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: