Friday, February 7, 2020

Saturday Post 303

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 573 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Practise Being Kind.' Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game f Bejeweled ending @ 3:07pm I lasted 5:24. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 3:40pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD But I've spent too long playing, so just briefly:
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm. I showered @ 12:30pm since Kim doesn't come 4pm till 6pm anymore.
  • I read for 1.75 hours first up, finishing pg. 222 @ 10:58am, finishing pg. 225 @ 11:03am and reaching pg. 250 @ 11:53am.
  • At midday I used the loo for one more tinkle; Besta made me another mug of white tea with two sugars and found me this packet of weird tasting biscuits. I chatted with Aunty Lai on the phone for about ten minutes.
  • After showering I had lunch and kept reading, finishing pg. 275 @ 12:21pm.
  • Once I post this I'll use the loo once more then read for thirty more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get this chance but I can't next week coz PIG mum's been bugging me non-stop to pen Nana a letter! XD
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and then dropping me off @ church for ESS @ 11am.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peeps but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Predicting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum after she has her arvo nap; even worse, dad has already said he's not gonna take us out for dinner together Sunday night because of the coronavirus; huh, that's TWO dinners out together he's owing now! *another sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: