Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday Post 315b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2826; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Grace Unadorned' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Place Of Belonging'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
  • Dad arrived home and immediately called dinner. I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one lil Chinese mushroom and like one teaspoonful of yummy meat brisket. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the pesky dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: