Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Wednesday Post 314b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 1604; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 639 steps (so hopefully I'll have cracked one grand before the night's out); thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "My Father's Steps"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's "Nearby Neighbours" and fifthly, TWFT topic's "God Speaks Though Our Thoughts" but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after Nat leaves @ 4:15pm!! Anyways, let's start with yesterday's events first!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Shelby inside when she announced her arrival @ 3:30pm, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous trip to the front door.
  • Yesterday was the first time I've seen Shelby this year; while I showed, she told me all about her Japan trip earlier this year!
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea while Shelby went to clean the bathroom and came back to massage Ela. 
  • At 5:30, Nat came and took me to Toastmasters!
  • Lol, like me, she can't read maps either. XD But we found the room before the meeting started! XD
  • Steph immediately asked me to be warm-up Master and I said sure, what's tonight's topic? Turns out there wasn't one; I could ask any question I wanted!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: