Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Post 304d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 764. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: Kim's coming to help me up @ 8:30am then taking me to church for ESS. 
  • Must remember to put Sparkless2 into her boot, because once ESS ends Tina's having lunch with me @ Sunnybank Plaza and then taking me to Peter Pie's new church to hear his sharing!
  • Alas that prolly means dad won't take us out to dinner tonight coz I'm having lunch out toms but I'm still recording: dad already owes us TWO dinners out from last Sunday and the Sunday before!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: