Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday Post 314d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 954 (but hopefully I'll just squeeze past 1000 before the night's out); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Miracle Of White Snow' and thirdly,  Joni's devotional topic's 'Altogether Lovely'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing events for Thursday?
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am~
  • Did GCCW homework this morning~
  • Nat came to mind me @ 12:15pm; I read for one hour~
  • Lol she was supposed to massage Ela but PIG mum got back from having her eye test and yapped @ her. XD
  • Shelby came; from now on, she's taking me to choir! Pity poor Cath has the flu …
  • Also pity dad didn't wait for me to have dinner together ... but Beau really did leave me a cookie! :D He'd placed the cookie inside some ziplock bag with some character from the Simpsons in front; after I'd finished dinner I asked PIG mum please to help me open it, but she refused. Fine: Era and my mouth managed. XD
  • Fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having  smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: