Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sunday Post 303d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! I've already logged in tonight's final, final plodding total @ 950 so just final, final events for Saturday?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's coming to help me up @ 8:30am then taking me to ESS for 11am.
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers but resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  •  Also resigned to a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum after she sleeps the arvo away … *another sigh*
  • Worst of all, dad's already said he's not taking us out for dinner together toms night; that's TWO dinners out I'm owed! Will try my best to keep count~
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: