Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Post 303e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1787. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Alyssa's coming to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Might have time to watch Seven's 6pm news? See, PIG mum's booked me in to see Peter for more readjustments to my new AFO.
  • Hallelujah, David's not free to gimme hydro toms! :D
  • PIG mum's changed the time Tina comes to mind me back to two hours because of that.
  • But looking forward to reading for one hour and fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Sundays! XD

No comments: