Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Post 303f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2289 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Belter And Better'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for ne tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Woo hoo PIG mum lemme use the spoon Tina had kindly gotten me before she left! Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon, some tomato and egg and like three tiny bits of beef mince. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  •   Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and once I took my bowl over to the sink, walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Off to continue blogging now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I'vwe already managed SIX poss; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: