Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday Post 314e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1969 (so hopefully I'll have cracked two grand before the night's out XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'When Life Is Hard' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lover Of Your Soul'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dinner was called, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, PIG mum lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to scoot my chair over to get when Kim was minding me earlier today~
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cauliflower (mother said she immediately hacked up the enormous cauliflower dearest dad bought her today for Valentine's Day XD), lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, like two thin slices of chicken and one corn cob that dearest dad stabbed a chopstick through for me. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the blasted dumbbell and after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, and the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: