Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Post 305

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1337 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Asking God For A Child?' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's fifteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's 6pm news!! Actually, I'd happily watched it for seventeen minutes when PIG mum tried to order me over to the television so I switched back online. Now still owed  online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature did try calling shortly after midnight but I begged my bladder please to lemme fall back asleep and not call again till morning coz it's Summer and the Sun rises really early! She complied, and nudged me awake @ 5:35am. The Sun was up; I immediately used the pot. :P
  • At 6:45pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:45. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:53pm I've finished one more game of Bejewelled lasting 5:35. That's today's quotas satisfied and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until Monday because for my first game I already lasted 9:24!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: