Friday, February 21, 2020

Saturday Post 305b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 617. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Precisely two hours after I'd plopped online, I'd signed outta everything, used the loo for one more tinkle and then gone to read for precisely fifty-five more minutes, because it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ I reached pg. 133 @ 5:14pm and thanks to PIG mum who cut p one pear for me to, although said pear was yucky … wasted effort getting myself a fork to eat it with. XD
  • One more loo trip and one tinkle for me before I returned online~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em.^^

No comments: