Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Wednesday Post 313b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 2882; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "God's Icy Breath' thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'God-Sized Love'; fourthly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'God Has Already Gone Before You' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! So hopefully bbl with last night's and today's events just briefly, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: