Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday Post 305g

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3765. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: Aimee's bringing the new CODA person for an introduction! Hope she's nice~
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ midday. >< *sigh*
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me somewhere yummy for lunch; I'm wanting rice coz I'll not get any for dinner~
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ her. XD
  • Shelby's minding me from 4pm then we're hitting Toastmasters together! Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme bring back some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago! *another sigh*
  • But fingers crossed I can catchup with my small group @ the Warrigal Square Maccas afterwards!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! Think that's only like the thirteenth time that's happened before? XD

No comments: