Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday Post 302

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm not sure how many steps I've plodded today yet (PIG mum hasn't showed me hw this new Wally works and I'm reluctant to try press buttons lest he accidentally reset himself XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Pray Before Temptation Comes' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online tonight after watching Seven's 6pm news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • At 5:34pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature actually called fractionally before midnight but I quickly used the pot :P and was back into bed before the new day arrived so yay, nature didn't call till 6:20am. XD
  • Now @ 6pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:03. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the first pot :P trip this morning I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature called again every hour until Besta promptly arrived @ 10am. She was cheeky; after bidding Shirley and me good morning, she asked, "Five more minutes!" Lol, instant Bear Bum for her! I didn't even bother dignifying that with a response; just pointed Shirley's posterior @ her face. XD Smart Besta immediately rephrased, "Okay, no, fifteen more minutes." XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: