Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday Post 302b

Good evening! Firstly, I'll wait until the next (last) post for Saturday before asking PIG mum to please teach me how to use this Wally; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Full Attention" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Gospel's Scandal'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Did a stinky unspeakable this morning.
  • Had breakfast and happily read for seventy minutes.
  • Now @ 8:22pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:01. Righteo, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Rang Aunty Lai shortly after midday and we chatted for around seven minutes. She's not going over to Aunty Nga's tonight; understandable, what with all the panic about the coronavirus!
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before turning the water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars plus one big bowl of Besta's fried rice.
  • After she left the parents took me to Anaconda and bought me a new pair of shoes that are thicker around the heel (can support Elf's AFO better).
  • Munched a banana for arvo tea, and read Benny's memoir! Only Saturday can I spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Happily watched Seven's 6pm news bulletin; yay, that's the 8th time I've watched the whole thing~
  • Dinner: rice, lotsa choy sum, two/three thin small slices of tasteless soup beef and like two chunks of coral trout/chicken. Pity horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and I Whatsapped our singing lessons group asking will it happen toms?
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: