Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday Post 302c


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! I’m logging in my plodding total for Saturday @ 2587. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim’s coming to help me up @ 8:30am and then dropping me off @ church before 11am.
  • Dunno can we have lunch @ Maccas, what with the coronavirus scare … dad’s already saying he’ll not take us out for dinner; I’ve resolved to keep reminding him every night that I’m owed one dinner out with him until he makes up for it.
  • So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: