Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Post 303c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1603 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'We Are Dust'. Righteo, continuing events for Sunday?
  • At 5:58pm I started walking towards the television, but forgot how slow I walked! >< Luckily, I'd turned and sat just before the bulletin started so yay, we're only nine days into February and it's already the 10TH time I've watched the bulletin! :D The most interesting surname I can remember seeing was 'Griepink', some reporter's surname.
  • But I'm just disappointed that when dearest dad returned home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, for the second consecutive week, he refused to take us out for dinner. :o( he says he'll make it up to me once the coronavirus danger has passed; well, I'm keeping count and that's TWO dinners out with him I'm owed!
  • Once the news had finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Will let myself off playing my two usual games of Bejeweled tonight; the game speed has been ridiculously slow all day and I've plyed fiv games all lasting over sevenminutes; indeed, one went for twelve! XD

No comments: