Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday Post 314e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1038. Ha, I'm just over one grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, again and always   rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually I heard PIG mum downstairs, asked her to please gimme a mug of water and did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
  • Toms: Deb's taking me to GCCW! Well, she'd better: I rang CODA today to make sure! XD
  • Just us for lunch; I already had lunch with the Lungs last week and poor Pole's unwell ...
  • Best of all, Kim's taking me @ 5:30pm to book club!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays~ 

No comments: