Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday Post 303c

Good evening! Firstly, I'm logging in today's final, final plodding total for Saturday @ 950 (Wally's given me like 1025 but that's impossible since I've not left the house today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Nation's Conscience" (it sounds familiar?) and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Raise Praise'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Score, PIG mum lemme use the spoon I'd had the initiative to scoot my chair over to get this arvo; Feb's been met FOUR times! :D I wonder if I'm like eternally damned for deliberately sinning (lying and telling PIG mum I'd walked to get the spoon) but not feeling convicted about it?
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, one lil Chinese mushroom and several strips of delicious BBQ chicken. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, back to penning my entry for Furious Fiction now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: