Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday Post 306c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 694; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Secret' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Competition'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Score, I watched the entire Seven's news 6pm news bulletin; that's the 13TH time I've done that this year!
  • After dinner was microwaved and I was summoned, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • What a brilliant way to end February: the 12TH time this month I've been exempt from having to get myself cutlery for all three meals! :D
  • Dinner tonight: just the rest of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for my lunch smothered totally (I couldn't see any rice when I first started eating) with dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey. I also mentioned to the parents that we should remember tonight coz we're gonna haveta wait another four years till February 29th comes around again!
  • Once I'd swallowed the last mouthful Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and I asked PIG mum could she please gimme a bowl of soup to wash dinner down with? PIG mum can't be bothered, instead ordering I take my bowl over to the sink and then pour myself a mug of water to drink instead. I comply, grabbing the smallest mug in the drawer. After pouring myself one cup of water, I see an even smaller cup sitting on the benchtop and transfer the water from the bigger cup to the smaller cup, before drinking the smaller cup with my right hip braced against the counter. Then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: