Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday Post 305f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3703; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Restful Peace' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Liberated By Jesus'. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?
  • Breakfast finished, Alyssa arrives to give Ela her final session of OT before she moves down to the Gold Coast! I forgot to ask PIG mum to buy me a thank-you card for Alyssa so she just got me one sheet of A4 paper and Era scrawled her a quick thank-you note before Els tried scrawling 'Ela'. 'Twas mostly illegible. XD
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Alyssa inside when she announced her arrival, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • Didn't haveta do any unfunctional bicep curls with my final session with Alyssa, hoorah! Just lotsa piano playing for Ela~
  • When she left, I lifted the loo lid, used the toilet for one tinkle then plopped online till midday.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At midday, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was possibly tasteless leftovers? I'm guessing that because I can't remember what I ate. XD
  • Lunch finished, I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, Tina arrived precisely @ 4pm. She tried to claim she'd arrived earlier but I caught her fibbing because PIG mum saw her car pull into the driveway. XD
  • PIG mum tootled me off to blasted hydro. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day and Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Hydro was, as usual, awful. >< *sigh* @ least I didn't get a headache this time, phew.
  • Back home, I headed into the bathroom for a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina kindly held the showerhead over my back after I'd washed my hair, I was all finished after 14% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and happily watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the water off and calling for Tina. XD
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea's one yummy pear and one small mug of green tea. I happily read Ray Martin's memoirs for one hour before returning online.
  • At 5:50pm, I use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the television always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Yay, for the 13TH time this year I watched the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! Carnival sat beside me~
  • The news finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew the parents lemme use the spoon Tina got for me before leaving~ Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa rather-icky bean sprouts, some kinda-icky pumpkin and like two slices of tasteless soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took the bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my fnal, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for toms plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight!

No comments: