Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Post 303d

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1716 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Selling Everything'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa little bok choy, one lil Chinese mushroom and three/four chucks of tiny soup pork. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell.
  • After taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Off to continue writing my new blog post now; fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: