Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday Post 314c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1639. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all; wonder will PIG mum 'forget'? XD
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Also hope I'll get to watch Seven's morning news!
  • Wonder will PIG mum take me out for lunch?
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture around 2pm; seeing as I didn't see him last week coz I was getting my MRI, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm because she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: