Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Wednesday Post 315b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for last night's 3837; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Open My Eyes'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Ever-Present Presence'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 293 steps (coz obviously I've been @ home all morning; also expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I don't think I'm going out today) and fifthly, TWFT topic's "How To Win Life's Battles (3) but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: