Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday Post 315e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now only stands @ 825. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hey, I hope Microsoft Edge works tomorrow; tonight I'm using Google Chrome!
  • Toms: Deb's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, yay! Just us for lunch; will ask her can we just go back to Ho Lin Wah/does she prefer Woka Woka.
  • Fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Also, tomorrow night's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • And I give up: should the pesky headache that's been giving me grief since Monday after blasted hydro doesn't bugger off, I'm resorting to two Panadol. It's been three days. ><
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: