Friday, February 28, 2020

Saturday Post 306

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 456 steps (because obviously I've not left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Careful Who You Turn To'. Anyways, events for today?
  • At 2:23pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:39pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; I'm taking that as a good open to end February with coz that's the 4th time this year I've scored one straight week of awesome straight sleeps, meaning I'm on-track to score another big total this year! Nature didn't call until PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Right afterwards, PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's worth. After she'd gone, dearest dad came and retucked Shirley and me back into bed, promising to stay quiet so we could snore in peace. Before drifting back into sleep, 
     I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • And what a sleep I had! Usually I wake again for the pot :P around 8:45am but today Shirley and I happily snored all the way until like 9:30am before nature called again! After one more pot :P trip I spent spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • When Besta arrived, she knocked, stuck her head in, brightly bid me good morning and immediately offered Shirley and me fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. Fifteen more minutes later, I called her back and used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted (I did the pants; she did the footwear) and I headed nextdoor to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed another break~
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one full mug of water, sit over the loo for two tinkles, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's left me one (not half) a ham and egg sandwich for me; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I drink my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read Ray Martin's memoirs for eighty minutes first up, reaching pg. 300 @ 11:13am and reaching pg. 325 @ 11:53am. As for Besta, she cleaned my room then sat and massaged Ela for one hour while watching television.
  • At midday I used the loo for another tinkle and rang Aunty Lai, speaking with her for about 9:15. Besta made me another mug of tea, white and two, and found four plain biscuits for me.
  • At 12:30pm, I went and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after 14% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (*thanks to Besta who helped me dry my back and Era), had another tinkle and mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who creamed my back and Era). When Besta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, lunch was one big bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked while I'd been showering plus my final mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • At 1:55pm, I went once more to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum arrived home early, meaning she had a chance to yap @ Besta, how cool!
  • Once I've sed up my most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo for one more tinkle then munch the banana PIG mum has left me for arvo tea and read for another forty-five minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to read for three hours!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and dropping me off @ church for 11am for ESS.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but basically resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum after she has her arvo nap … *sigh?*
  • But dad had better remember to take us out for dinner toms night and lemme eat ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 



No comments: