Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Post 312d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2916 and secondly, the final, final spam count from when we went holidaying till now's 106. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come Saturday arvos anymore.
  • PIG mum said sth about taking me shoe shopping toms arvo? The orthotist guy, Peter, told her I needed a new pair. So perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, but maybe I'll just sneak over 1000! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: