Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday Post 312c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2541 (see? Told you I'd pass 2.5 grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Giving Grace' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Strengthening Weak Knees'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown wintermelon  and one tasteless pork soup bone. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • At 8:47pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again till toms, coz suddenly tonight the computer went slow and I payed one lasting more than nine minutes!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela  IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: