Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thursday Post 299

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 987 steps (hence why I'm certain I'll have cracked 1000 before the night's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "This Year 'The Lord Is With You'" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home from her half day's work!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game f Bejeweled ending @ 3:15pm I lasted 5:52. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:26pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: